– Faculty member at Queens University of Charlotte
– On medical staff at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, Oakland, where she’s also the director of the neuropsych intern program.
– Dr. Ionascu teaches graduate courses for University of Phoenix
– A qualified medical examiner for The State Of California.
– California Medical Evaluators: Services offices in Torrance, San Bernardino & Pleasant Hill
Ionascu has been a contributing author for Livestrong.com since August 2010. She has also contributed to a column in Charlotte Parent’s Magazine – “Ask the Expert.”
Her book Power of Journaling: A Guided Pathway to Insight is available on Amazon.